1. Jayna @kind_yoga_life sets this Fortnight’s mood with her post on Intentional living.
2. Our next workshop is coming up! Create your Intentions is an evening to re-energize your life’s direction by creating a beautiful artwork for continued guidance.
3. London’s Unique Style Hunter @irrelevant_styling
publishes her new Meet the Maker interview with me, exploring my wardrobe. See it here.
4. I’ve moved home, into a beautiful but run down house! Finding alternatives, low impact, independent businesses to help decorate is tricky. Farrow + Ball’s paint is a eco-friendly water based paint that’s low odour, low VOC and child-safe, and were the the first in the industry to do so. Made in the UK.
5. New commission being made for these geometric silk scarves over 30 years old! See Shop for others…
6. Style Inspiration Lesley @lesleyhastoomanyhats via the brilliant @advancedstyle. Conversations are being had on how we wish to be when we grow older.
7. Stunning photography and one of my go to havens - 212 Magazine at Dover Street Market - An international biannual arts and culture magazine from Istanbul.
Wishing you a brilliant fortnight to come!
Keep in touch with We-Resonate on Instagram for more frequent inspiration + look out for the Newsletter with next Fortnight's Post + Special News.