Contemporary silhouette, vintage silk. This is an easy fitting, mini length dress with a slight V neckline, spaghetti straps and a side slit.
- Revived Vintage Silk
- Spaghetti straps
- Easy fit
- High slit
- Mini length
- Open upper back
- V neck
- Made in London
This is We-Resonate's 29th piece made (unique number on label) and was designed by Lizzie and made in Nov 2018 by Sigita in South London.
Ready to feel on top of the world, without harming it?
Leigh Mini Slip Dress / size 10 -12
SIZE (UK) 90 62 134 10-12
Measurements in cm.
Too big? Use our easy customise service - see customise tab.
Delivery and Returns
- Free courier delivery to the UK Mainland over £100.
- International courier delivery approx £16.
- 14 day Refund Policy in our FAQ's.
Fabric & Care
- Vintage print and fabric
- Most silk - exact content unknown due to vintage origin.
- Washed and revived.
- Silks over 30 years old, when fabrics were woven with the ultimate fibres and construction.
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean
- Use our Hand Wash service, same cost as Dry Cleaning.
- Light Iron
- See Care tab for more information.
We are a conscious eco + social business, putting the health of humanity & our planet before profit.
- Each fabric is hand selected for their colour compositions & artistic prints and created by our small, fairly paid team of seamstresses.
- We bypass the fabric making, dying, etc. process (along with the social & environmental issues that come with them) by ethically sourcing existing silk fabrics.
We are 'Triple Sustainable' each purchase:
- Reduces the production of new materials,
- Reduces textile waste,
- Supports a small business that supports a fair-workplace.
We have an alteration service for a perfect fit. Please send your requirements in the comment box.
- Resize to lower size - £25
- Re-hem to your length - £20
- Re-do strap length - £10
Why not visit our next event for a free personalised fitting.
We can do alterations as quickly as possible but this can take time if during a busy period, please let us know the urgency.
The value of a locally handmade, unique piece of clothing, made from historic fabrics is a soulful and quality investment.
Each We-Resonate piece has a unique number on it's label, like a limited edition print, but this is an original. With this number we track its history and extend its story into the future. The piece is forever a part of the We-Resonate archive online, showing the date, who brought it and who made it to future owners.
We offer a buy back scheme so please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fabrics used are mostly over 30 years old.
- They are selected for their high quality.
- However, due to their age, small imperfections or colour differences can be seen on the fabrics. We have a tolerance level as we believe these minor imperfections also bring beauty and history to the piece.
- We can only say, show these pieces care and love (whilst having fun) and they’ll last you many lifetimes.