Mona Long Slip Dress / 10 -12
That super easy, chic dress that you can wear to so many occasions. Style over tops for an effortless look or with your go-to necklace and heels for parties all year round.
- As the only one of it's kind, due to the rare vintage fabric used, this dress size is made to fit size 10 to 12 – see customise tab for options.
- made in the UK
- no darts, this slip dress skims the body in a flattering, effortless drape. Wear one way for a slight V neckline, and the other for a sexier square.
- sophisticated side slit on your left side - 65cm high.
- vintage print and fabrics, washed and revived. Most of these fabrics are pre 1970s, when fabrics were woven with ultimate fibres and construction.
- part silk - exact content unknown due to vintage origin
- spagetti straps. Bra-friendly when easily styled over a top.
- maxi length, ideal to wear as is or with a belt – available to buy separately soon.
Ready to feel on top of the world, without harming it?
#1 Slip was designed by Lizzie and made in March 2018 by Sigita in South London. She sold in April 2018 in Peckham Levels to Mona.