Part of the We-Resonate + War & Drobe Collaboration, 5th Collection.
The Sarah Headband is a patchwork of stripes, a blue leaf floral and an decorative botanical, all vintage silks from the 70's & 80's.
- Theses rare vintage prints are over 30 years old have been handsourced and positioned in a style especially designed for this collaboration + selected for quality, colour and print.
- Inspired by hand tied turbans and head ties from the past, multiple layers are entwined and hand stitched in place.
- Lined with a soft canvas and a narrow metal alice band is sewn inside which gives structure as well as comfort to wear throughout the day.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp sponge.
- Measurements: Length 37cm + Widest point 5.5cm.
- Made locally in London with zero waste.