This beautiful floral silk square neck tie is pre 1970's made by the british design house Jacqmar.
52 x 52cm Silk Twill finished beautifully with a hand rolled edge.
Rouge background contrasts beautifully to the electric blue within the florals.
Most likely woven + printed in Kent pre 1970's in the same mill as Liberty and Christian Dior silks.
Pre 1970's Rouge Silk Square Neck Tie
Delivery + Returns
- Free courier delivery to the UK Mainland over £100.
- International courier delivery approx £16.
- 14 day Refund Policy in our FAQs.
We are a conscious eco + social business, putting the health of humanity & our planet before profit.
- Each fabric is hand selected for their colour compositions & artistic prints and created by our small, fairly paid team of seamstresses.
- We bypass the fabric making, dying, etc. process (along with the social & environmental issues that come with them) by ethically sourcing existing silk fabrics.
We are 'Triple Sustainable' each purchase:
- Reduces the production of new materials,
- Reduces textile waste,
- Supports a small business that supports a fair-workplace.
- The fabrics used are mostly over 30 years old.
- They are selected for their high quality.
- However, due to their age, small imperfections or colour differences can be seen on the fabrics. We have a tolerance level as we believe these minor imperfections also bring beauty and history to the piece.
- We can only say, show these pieces care and love (whilst having fun) and they’ll last you many lifetimes.
Fabric & Care
- Vintage print and fabric
- Mostly silk - exact content unknown due to vintage origin.
- Washed and revived.
- Silks are over 30 years old, when fabrics were woven with the ultimate fibres and construction.
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean
- Use our Hand Wash service, same cost as Dry Cleaning.
- Light Iron
- See Garment Care for more information.