This stunning, colourful floral silk square scarf is from the 1970's where it was made by the reknowned european design house Yves Saint Laurent.
32 x 32cm 100% Crepe de Chine Silk Scarf.
A rich pink background contrasts beautifully to the electric blue, orange and green within the florals.
Made and printed using traditionnal screenprinting in Italy, most likely in the 1970's.
Bold Floral YSL Silk Square Scarf
Delivery + Returns
- Free courier delivery to the UK Mainland over £100.
- International courier delivery approx £16.
- 14 day Refund Policy in our FAQs.
We are a conscious eco + social business, putting the health of humanity & our planet before profit.
- Each fabric is hand selected for their colour compositions & artistic prints and created by our small, fairly paid team of seamstresses.
- We bypass the fabric making, dying, etc. process (along with the social & environmental issues that come with them) by ethically sourcing existing silk fabrics.
We are 'Triple Sustainable' each purchase:
- Reduces the production of new materials,
- Reduces textile waste,
- Supports a small business that supports a fair-workplace.
- The fabrics used are mostly over 30 years old.
- They are selected for their high quality.
- However, due to their age, small imperfections or colour differences can be seen on the fabrics. We have a tolerance level as we believe these minor imperfections also bring beauty and history to the piece.
- We can only say, show these pieces care and love (whilst having fun) and they’ll last you many lifetimes.
Fabric & Care
- Vintage print and fabric
- Mostly silk - see description for exact content which may be unknown due to vintage origin.
- Washed and revived.
- Silks are over 30 years old, when fabrics were woven with the ultimate fibres and construction.
- Hand Wash or Dry Clean
- Use our Hand Wash service, same cost as Dry Cleaning.
- Light Iron
- See Garment Care for more information.