Part of the We-Resonate + War & Drobe Collaboration, 3rd Collection.
A patchwork of a 60's pale floral, an 80's abstract print and a geometric silk sari.
- The fabrics, mostly silks are over 30 years old, selected for quality, colour and print.
- Inspired by hand tied turbans and head ties from the past, multiple layers are entwined and hand stitched in place.
- Lined with a soft canvas and a narrow metal alice band is sewn inside which gives structure as well as comfort to wear throughout the day.
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with damp sponge.
- Measurements: Length 37cm + Widest point 5.5cm.
- Made locally in London with zero waste.
Blue hues Headband
Delivery and Returns
Headbands, scrunchies + scarves only:
UK - £4.70 - Signed Royal Mail
Europe - £9.99 - Royal Mail / Courier Tracked Service
Rest of the World - £15.99 - Royal Mail / Courier Tracked Service
*UK only - For added peace of mind we also offer an option to upgrade to a Signed service for UK parcels for £5.50
Free courier delivery to the UK Mainland orders over £100.
We aim to process and post your order within 1-3 working days.
How soon after despatch will i get my order?
UK Orders via Royal Mail take 2-3 working days.
Europe orders via Royal Mail 3-7 working days.
Rest of the World 7-15 working days.
*Note these are approximate guidelines from Royal Mail and may vary according to country.
International customs and quarantine
We-Resonate does not take responsibility for any deliveries subject to customs charges / sales tax or any quarantine checks which may be in place in certain countries. Please check with your local authority before committing to purchase.
Lost / missing parcels.
We-Resonate does not take responsibility for any deliveries that do not arrive and become lost or missing. We-Resonate can provide proof of postage on UK items and tracking on International services.
Just notify us within 14 days of receiving your order. Please return it unworn and in it's original condition so it can go to a new owner! For accessories, customers are responsible for return postage.. Please see FAQ's for more infomation.
We are a conscious eco + social business, putting the health of humanity & our planet before profit.
- Each fabric is hand selected for their colour compositions & artistic prints and created by our small, fairly paid team of seamstresses.
- We bypass the fabric making, dying, etc. process (along with the social & environmental issues that come with them) by ethically sourcing existing silk fabrics.
We are 'Triple Sustainable' each purchase:
- Reduces the production of new materials,
- Reduces textile waste,
- Supports a small business that supports a fair-workplace.
The value of a locally handmade, unique piece of clothing, made from historic fabrics is a soulful and quality investment.
Each We-Resonate piece has a unique number on it's label, like a limited edition print, but this is an original. With this number we track its history and extend its story into the future. The piece is forever a part of the We-Resonate archive online, showing the date, who brought it and who made it to future owners.
We offer a buy back scheme so please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fabrics used are mostly over 30 years old.
- They are selected for their high quality.
- However, due to their age, small imperfections or colour differences can be seen on the fabrics. We have a tolerance level as we believe these minor imperfections also bring beauty and history to the piece.
- We can only say, show these pieces care and love (whilst having fun) and they’ll last you many lifetimes.
War & Drobe Collaboration
Lizzie met Nina and the rest is the beautiful thing we love to call, history.
Lizzie began We-Resonate using vintage silks to make one of kind pieces, bringing her experience at McQueen to create the beautiful with only a positive impact on the world.
Nina came to London as a child fleeing the Yugoslavian war. Her inspiration to launch War & Drobe came from her mother, who taught her the power of fashion.
Thousands of people now love Nina's handmade headbands and Lizzie's handsourced vintage silks. This collection sees these patchworked together in larger than life hairbands for those who find beauty in what has been.