Meg Long Slip Dress / Size 10
That super easy, chic dress that you can wear to so many occasions. Style over tops for an effortless look or with your go-to necklace and heels for parties all year round.
- dress size 12 – see customise tab below for options. (As the only one of it's kind, due to the rare vintage fabric used, this dress size is one size – but can be easily altered to your size.)
- made in the UK
- no darts, this slip dress skims the body in a flattering, effortless drape. Wear one way for a slight V neckline, and the other for a sexier square.
- sophisticated side slit on your left side - approx 60cm high.
- vintage print and fabrics, washed and revived. Most of these fabrics are over 30 years old, when fabrics were woven with the ultimate fibres and construction.
- mostly silk - exact content unknown due to vintage origin.
- beautifully made spaghetti straps. Bra-friendly when easily styled over a top. With no bra go nipple proud or wear petals (fabric or re-usable silicone ones available easily online)
- maxi length, ideal to wear as is or with a belt.
#22 Slip was designed by Lizzie and made in July 2018 by Sigita in South London. She sold to Meg in East Dulwich.
Ready to feel on top of the world, without harming it?